Action World Entry & Waterfall Discovery Kayak Tour Combo
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Paihia, NZ
- Product code: PFSKPK
Book combos and save.....Pick your kayaking tour time and date and then go have a flying good time at Paihias Action World!
Waterfall Discovery Tour
This combo includes our amazing Waterfall Discovery Kayak Tour and entry into the epic Action World.Waterfall Discovery Guided Kayak Tour
This is a great tour for beginners, or anyone after a fun-filled easy paddle, great for the whole family or anyone who is a little short on time.
On this fun-filled tour, you will paddle one way and get transported by a vehicle the other, while on the water you will feel the spray from the unique horseshoe-shaped Haruru Waterfall, be fascinated by our incredible Mangrove Forest and be blown away by our local wildlife.
Your guide will keep you entertained and amaze you with beautiful Maori Legends and local history and all this will be captured with photos taken by your guide and offered to you free of charge.
- Kayak Tour Includes: Free local pick-up/drop-off service, storage at our Beach Base, tour photos and free use of our sunscreen, dry bags and water pistols.
- Great for beginners
- Departs Daily: 9:30am & 2:30pm
- 2 Hours - kayaking tour
Action World Entry
Spend the day at Action World and experience,
- Flying Trapeze as high as the professionals use
- High Wire at 4 metres; Tarzan Swings where you swing from trapeze-to-trapeze
- Jousting Pole where you try and knock your friends off a padded pole 3 metres above the ground
- 8.5m Climbing Wall without a harness
- The worlds highest inflatable slide which is 15m high with two slide surfaces - one of which starts vertically so that you free-fall for the first metre! You then get catapulted off a ramp at high speed sending you flying horizontally for 5 metres over a 2m drop before landing!
- Not forgetting about the 30m water slide of course!
So, if you've ever fancied yourself as a flying trapeze artist, Action World is the only place in the world where you can do it without a safety harness but still in perfect safety!
- Great for beginners
- Opening Hours: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Child $65 (5-15yrs)